About the Library
Hours & Directions
Board of Trustees
New Children's Titles
Book Related Websites
Fun Sites for Homework Help and After Homework
Scrapbook-- Current Year
2007-2015 Scrapbook Pictures
Teen Volunteer Meeting Dates
Billerica by the Book
Mitchell Military Boys School
Points of Interest
Witchcraft in Billerica
To BPL Foundation
About the Foundation
In Someone's Honor
Adult Library Programming Survey
Complete the short, anonymous survey below to share your thoughts about library programs.
Please fill out the survey to the best of your ability. You may skip any questions that you do not wish to answer. Please only complete the survey once.
This survey is designed to get feedback to aid future programming decisions, so that we can continue to offer programs of interest to all adult members of the Billerica community. Although we welcome everyone's ideas, we will not be able to implement every idea.
1. Please select your age range.
2. Do you currently attend library programs?
3. If you answered YES to question 2, how many library programs have you attended?
What motivated you to attend the programs that you did?
4. If you answered NO to question 2, which reasons best describe why? Choose all that apply.
Time of Programs
Lack of Interest in Topics
Unaware of Programs Being Offered
Did Not Register in Time
Other Reason(s) for Not Attending...
5. Which of the following program topics interest you? Choose all that apply.
Other topics of interest...
6. What kinds of programs and/or specific programs would you like to see offered in the future?
15 Concord Road, Billerica MA 01821
Billerica Public Library