Here is a list of recommended resources to stay current on COVID-19.
Local Updates and Information
- Town of Billerica updates – This page is being regularly updated by the Town to include information on active cases and guidance on staying safe and healthy.
- Billerica Minuteman – All COVID-19 articles are FREE for the duration of the outbreak.
- Billerica Public Schools – This links to Curriculum Resources & Materials from the school system.
- Billerica Community Pantry – Go here for help with food insecurity.
State Updates and Information
- State of Massachusetts updates – This page is being regularly updated with news, guidance, and more from the state.
- Massachusetts Department of Unemployment Assistance – Go here to get help with filing for unemployment assistance.
Federal Updates and Information
- General information – Start here to get information and guidance from the Federal Government, including the Centers for Disease Control.
- National Institutes of Health – Get the latest research information.
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases – Access additional information on the virus and response.