UPDATE September 1: The library’s elevator is under repair.
While the library’s elevator is temporarily out of service, the library will provide the following services to assist patrons:
- Caregivers can safely park strollers on the main floor at the Circulation Desk so they can walk down to the Children’s Room.
- Adults unable to use the stairs may use the computers and printer in the Teen Area. We also have a copier, Chromebooks, and a fax machine accessible on the main floor.
- Patrons unable to use the stairs may have staff retrieve items on either the lower level or second floor.
- Patrons unable to use the stairs should see a staff member for assistance accessing a restroom.
- Patrons are welcome to make use of curbside pickup and/or curbside printing as alternative ways to use library resources and services.
- Depending on how long the elevator is out of order, staff will look into relocating programs to the main floor as space and program content allows.
Please call us at 978-671-0949 ext. 3 if you have any questions regarding using the library while the elevator is out of service. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Updated: September 1, 2023