The Billerica Public Library offers a number of different passes to museums and attractions in New England. The passes are provided to the library through the generous sponsorship of the Family Friends of the Library and local sponsoring businesses and organizations.
Passes can be reserved below. For assistance with reserving a pass, please call 978-671-0948 ext. 3.
- Passes may be borrowed by any Massachusetts resident with a library card.
- The library has one pass per museum per day.
- Eligible users may reserve one pass per day and only one pass per week.
- All reservations are on a first come, first served basis.
- Returnable passes must be returned to the Billerica Public Library no later than the morning after use. Returnable passes may be returned to any service desk or the book drop.
- Passes may be picked up, in most cases, up to four days in advance. NOTE: Some passes, which are earmarked for multiple days (for example, Mon-Wed-Fri or Tues-Thurs), can only be picked up the day before or the morning of the pass use.
If the pass you want is reserved or not offered, you can check out other MVLC libraries (scroll up and down to see full list).
Starting on January 15, 2022 all museums and indoor venues inside Boston will require proof of vaccination to gain admittance. For more information, please contact the museum or venue for assistance. We are offering passes for those institutions that are open. Please contact the institution directly for questions about hours and restrictions.