Welcome to Adult Services provided by the Reference Department. The Billerica Public Library offers reference and information services to every segment of the community. The Flaherty Reference Room is located on the second floor of the building and is open during regular library hours.
Our Reference staff is available to help you answer your questions and to use our print and electronic resources to find the information you need. Librarians can assist you in person, on the phone, or through email. You can contact the staff in person on the second floor of the library or by telephone: 978-671-0948 x4. You can also send questions by email to [email protected]. Our staff can help you in many ways make the most of your library visit:
- Provide answers to your questions in person, by telephone, email or online.
- Plan educational programs designed for adults
- Assist patrons with using online resources and searching the internet, finding materials based on your reading interests or research needs.
- Help you login to a computer for use in the library or access our Wifi on your laptop
- Find information on local government, town history or your family’s genealogy
- Provide tax forms
- Place a reserve on an item in our catalog
- Help you use the photocopier, fax machine or scanner
- Place reserves on Museum Passes and Meeting Rooms