Through the Merrimack Valley Library Consortium (MVLC) network, we have access to over 2.4 million items. You may reserve items from any MVLC library by:
- Placing a request through the online catalog. You will need to log in with your library card and password/PIN. Search for the title and click the “Place Hold” link, then follow the on-screen prompts. You will be contacted when the items are ready for pickup. They will be held for seven days at the circulation desk.
- Requesting an item in-person at the Circulation, Reference, or Children’s desk
- Calling the Reference desk (978-671-0948 ext. 4)
Can’t find an item in our catalog? We may be able to request it for you from another library free of charge.
With access to millions of titles, the Commonwealth Catalog extends your library’s reach to all participating libraries throughout Massachusetts, with convenient pick-up at your local library.
Access the Commowealth Catalog. Call us at 978-671-0949 ext. 3 if you need help.
Request a Book
Use this form to request a book. Staff will attempt to locate the book at another library and have it sent here.
Use this form to request an article. Staff will attempt to locate the article at another library and have it sent here.
You can do this directly through the Library Catalog
- Online— You will need your borrower ID (library card number entered without spaces or dashes) and your password/PIN to log into your account. From the catalog, just click on My Account. You can choose which items to renew under the Checkouts tab.
- By Phone— Simply call the Circulation Department at 978-671-0948 ext 3 during business hours. A staff member will be more than happy to check your due dates and/or renew your books. Please have your Library Card Number available.
- In Person— Stop by the Circulation Desk for a quick check on your account.
About your Password/Pin
When accessing your library account through the online catalog, placing holds, or reserving museum passes, you will be asked to supply a library card number and a Password/PIN. Your PIN# is preset to the last four digits of your card number (for patrons who opened their account before 2017, the preset password was the last four digits of the primary phone number on your account).
To change your Password/PIN, log into the Catalog , click the Personal Information tab, then complete the “Change Password” section.
If you forget your password and you have an email address on your account, simply select the “forgot your password?” link on the login screen, enter your library card number and a password reset will be sent to your email.
If your password/PIN doesn’t work or if you have trouble logging into your account, call the circulation desk at 978-671-0948 ext 3 for assistance.