For curbside pickup of library items, please click here.
Procedure for Curbside Printing
- Email your print jobs to email@example.com with the subject Curbside Printing.
- Include your name, phone number, and if you want the item printed in color or black & white. Cost per page is $.20 b&w; $.30 color.
- When your printing job is complete, you will receive a call from the library and a 30 minute pickup time will be scheduled. You will also be notified of the printing cost. We can only accept bills and coins, and we cannot make change.
- During your 30 minute pickup window, go to the designated spaces on the Blanchard Ave side of the library (the side facing the Council on Aging) and call the library to let them know you arrived.
- A staff member will bring the items right out to you.
- A staff member will also ask you to place payment in a collection can. As a reminder, we can only accept bills and coins, and we cannot make change.