The library is hosting a local author fair on November 5, to connect readers and writers in our community with each other. On the main floor of the library, from 10am-12pm, local authors will each receive a table where they can display their work and sell books to interested library patrons.
Space is limited for this event. If you are a local author/writer interested in sharing your work with the community at this fair, please fill out the application form below and upload the requested files by Friday, October 7. A librarian will evaluate your application and contact you if we are able to accommodate your request.
Please keep in mind that:
- This event will focus on books written for adults only.
- Authors must submit a hard copy of at least one work to the library by mail or in person.
- Authors must attend the event and are responsible for their own exhibits, including money, cash boxes, change, products, signage, credit card readers, or other items they wish to use.
- Electrical outlets may not be available.
- The library will promote the event as a library sponsored program, but it does not endorse or spotlight any one author to the exclusion of others.
Author Fair Application
Please bring a hard copy of Title #1 to the circulation desk at the library, or send it by mail to:
Billerica Public Library
15 Concord Rd
Billerica, MA 01821
If you have any questions, you can email Henry at [email protected]. Thanks for your interest in participating in this event!